For the purposes of this Agreement:
a. "Database by Design, LLC's Equipment" shall mean computer and telecommunications device, Internet access and/or transmission rights owned, operated, and/or maintained by Database by Design, LLC and/or Database by Design, LLC's affiliates, agents, or assigns which provide the Database by Design, LLC Services.
b. "Database by Design, LLC, "us," "we," "our" and grammatical variants thereof shall collectively refer to Database by Design, LLC, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America, located at 401 North Broad St, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A. and its assigns and successors in interest.
c. "Database by Design, LLC Services" shall mean the products and services provided by Database by Design, LLC and/or Database by Design, LLC's affiliates, agents, or assigns at any given time, including but not limited to web hosting, e-mail, domain registration, and any associated support services, which services may be changed, amended, and/or otherwise altered at any time in Database by Design, LLC's sole discretion.
d. "Database by Design, LLC Software" shall mean any software provided by Database by Design, LLC at any given time, whether downloaded to your computer, provided to you on CD or another form of removable media, or utilized online as part of the Database by Design, LLC Services. The Database by Design, LLC Software includes the program and any and all copies or portions thereof, whether standing alone or in combination with other programs, as well as the documentation and other materials delivered in connection with the software, if any.
e. "Bandwidth" shall refer to the rate of data transmission in bits per second using Database by Design, LLC's Equipment.
f. "Content" shall mean the downloadable files which are interpreted by a client web browser for display with or without plug-ins.
g. "Customer Service" shall refer to communication from us to you dealing with problems or questions relating to services provided by us to you.
h. "Laws" shall mean the laws, statutes, and regulations then in effect of the United States of America and its various states and dependencies as well as the laws of Your country of residence or the country in which you use or access the Database by Design, LLC Services and the laws of any provinces, states or dependencies thereof.
i. "Parties" shall collectively refer to Database by Design, LLC and you.
j. "Payment Account" shall refer to the credit card or Pay Pal account provided by You upon registration to pay for Your Services. Database by Design, LLC may add, delete, or modify the methods by which customers can pay for the Database by Design, LLC Services at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. Payments processed by Pay Pal are subject to Pay Pal's terms and conditions of service, and Database by Design, LLC makes no representations or warranties with respect to those services.
k. "Suspend" or "Suspension" shall include the disabling of, releasing of, disabling of, and/or placing of a registrar lock on your domain name and the cessation of transmission of data to or from Your Web Site or via Your Services.
l. "Technical Support" shall refer to communications from us to you dealing with problems or questions relating to technical matters involving software or services provided by us to you.
m. "Web Site Space" shall mean a quantity of computer memory allocation, as outlined in the program description for Your Services, generally located on one or more computer storage devices and measured in units of megabytes (MBs) wherein data comprising Your Web Site is stored and is accessible by Database by Design, LLC's web server equipment.
n. "You", "your" and grammatical variants thereof shall mean you, any other entity which has an ownership or other beneficial interest in you, or any other entity in which you have an ownership or other beneficial interest.
o. "Your Data" shall mean any data, including but not limited to advertisements, documents, e-mails, images, movies, web pages, or other Content, related to your use of the Database by Design, LLC Services and stored on or transmitted by the Database by Design, LLC Equipment.
p. "Your Web Site" shall mean data transmittable via the Internet by Database by Design, LLC which is stored in your Web Site Space.
q. "Your Services" shall mean the specific Database by Design, LLC Services for which you have contracted, subject to the limitations and specifications of the particular service effective as of the date of contract and to the fees for those Database by Design, LLC Services pursuant to the current Fee Schedule.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP):
1. Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of Database by Design, LLC's products or services, if in the sole judgment of Database by Design, LLC such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
2. Installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer.
3. Deceptive marketing practices.
4. Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone - whether a customer of Database by Design, LLC or otherwise - in his or her use or enjoyment of Database by Design, LLC's products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
5. Introduction of malicious programs into the Database by Design, LLC network or servers or other products and services of Database by Design, LLC (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
6. Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
7. Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
8. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
9. Interfering with or denying service to any user (e.g., denial of service attack).
10. Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user's terminal session.
11. Failing to comply with Database by Design, LLC's procedures relating to the activities of customers on Database by Design, LLC-owned facilities.
12. Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document "use" of Database by Design, LLC's products or services.
13. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail "spam"); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam.
14. Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
15. Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
16. Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster's account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
17. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type.
18. Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the Database by Design, LLC network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by Database by Design, LLC or connected via the Database by Design, LLC network.
19. Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
Terms of Service (TOS) - Billing:
1. All fees are due in U.S. Dollars ($).
2. Payment may be remitted via major Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer or Check. To make payments by Bank Transfer or Check please contact our support team first.
3. If payment is remitted to Database by Design, LLC with insufficient funds, Customer is considered to have not paid and is subject to a return check charge of $50.00.
4. Invoices are generated five (5) calendar days before the service's renewal date.
5. Invoices are due on the invoice due date.
6. Open invoices are considered past-due three (3) calendar days after invoice due date.
7. Invoices that are not paid within three (3) calendar days after invoice due date are subject to a late fee of $25 or 10% of invoice total, whichever is greater.
8. Services that are not paid within five (5) calendar days after date are subject to suspension.
9. Services that are not paid within seven (7) calendar days after due date will be terminated and all customer data will be erased.
10. You may cancel any service at any time before the services' next invoice due date.
11. Any cancellation request received after the services' invoice due date will apply to the following month of service.
12. Should customer choose to cancel service mid billing cycle or at any other time, monthly rate will be NOT be pro-rated. Service will remain online unless customer requests otherwise.
13. Please email all cancellation requests to support or billing using the primary registered account email address and include the primary service IP address.
Terms of Service (TOS) - Legal:
1. In no event will Database by Design, LLC be liable for any incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation any lost revenue or lost profits, or for any loss of technology, loss of data, or interruption or loss of use of service.
2. Database by Design, LLC will not be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by Customer as a result of any deficiency, error or defect in Database by Design, LLC’s service whether due to equipment, hardware, software, bandwidth or Database by Design, LLC’s failure to correct same.
3. Database by Design, LLC’s maximum aggregate liability to the Customer, related to or in connection with this TOS, whether under theory of contract, tort, and strict liability or otherwise, will be limited to the total amount paid by Customer to Database by Design, LLC for one month service.
4. Database by Design, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
5. You, the customer, are responsible for backing up Your Data on your own computer system. Database by Design, LLC does not warrant or otherwise guarantee that it will back up your data or that data which has been backed up can be retrieved, and will not be responsible for any archiving or backup of Your Data. If any of Your Data is damaged, deleted, lost or corrupted in any way, or becomes otherwise unavailable due to termination or suspension of your account pursuant to this Agreement, Database by Design, LLC will have no obligation or liability to you.
6. Database by Design, LLC may suspend performance under or terminate this Agreement, cease transmission of data associated with your domain name immediately and without notice, permanently remove Your Data from the Database by Design, LLC Equipment, and take any other actions it deems necessary, in its sole discretion, immediately and without notice, to comply with the relevant Laws if it is informed or otherwise believes, in its sole discretion, that Your Web Site violates the intellectual property rights of any third party or is otherwise the subject of a dispute.
7. Database by Design, LLC may, in its sole discretion, provide you with Database by Design, LLC Software in combination with Your Services. Upon payment of all fees due and owing to Database by Design, LLC under this Agreement, Database by Design, LLC hereby grants, and you hereby accept, a nontransferable, revocable, non-sub licensable, and non-exclusive license to use the Database by Design, LLC Software and all related documentation for your own personal or business use during the term of this Agreement. Any rights not expressly granted herein shall be reserved for Database by Design, LLC. Source code or other information pertaining to the logic design of the Database by Design, LLC Software is specifically excluded from the license granted hereunder.
8. Collocation equipment left abandoned for more than 2-weeks is subject to a $100 disposal fee per item.
9. Only customers that contract for collocation are permitted to gain physical access to Database by Design, LLC's datacenter space and infrastructure.
10. Dedicated Server hosting service, unless otherwise noted, is "wide-open" to the internet, that it to say there is no hardware or software firewall protection from intruders on the internet. Customer accepts full responsible for implementing his/her security policy and access credentials.
11. Although certain Database by Design, LLC Software may be provided free of charge, Database by Design, LLC reserves the right to charge for the Database by Design, LLC Software or any updates thereto or upgrades therefore at any time.
12. You recognize that the Database by Design, LLC Software and all related information, including but not limited to any and all updates, improvements, modifications, enhancements, and information related to installation of the Database by Design, LLC Software at your home or office, are proprietary, and that all rights thereto, including copyright, are owned by Database by Design, LLC. You further acknowledge that you have been advised that the Database by Design, LLC Software, including updates, improvements, modifications, enhancements, and information related to installation, constitutes a trade secret of Database by Design, LLC, is protected by civil and criminal law, and by the law of copyright, is valuable and confidential to Database by Design, LLC, and that its use and disclosure must be carefully and continuously controlled.
13. Database by Design, LLC shall at all times retain title to all the Database by Design, LLC Software and all related information, including all updates, improvements, modifications and enhancements, furnished to you hereunder.
14. Unless provided otherwise in the specifications for Your Services, the Database by Design, LLC Software supplied hereunder is for your personal or business use. You shall not permit any third party to use the Database by Design, LLC Software or allow access to the Database by Design, LLC Software from sites outside of your home or business premises except as specifically authorized in writing by Database by Design, LLC. The Database by Design, LLC Software is to be used only for the purposes specified in this Agreement and specifically as restricted in the following three subparagraphs of this Section 2.
15. While this Agreement is in effect, or while you have custody or possession of any of the Software, you will not: (i) reproduce, copy or publicly display, or permit anyone else to reproduce, copy or publicly display, any of the Database by Design, LLC Software, whether such Database by Design, LLC Software is in written, magnetic or any other form, except pursuant to reasonable backup procedures, or for use in Your Web Site pursuant to this Agreement, nor; (ii) provide or make the Database by Design, LLC Software available to any person or entity other than your employees or agents who have a need to know consistent with your use thereof under this Agreement, nor; (iii) create or attempt to create, or permit others to create or attempt to create, by disassembling, reverse engineering or otherwise, the source programs or any part thereof from the object program or from
16. You agree to notify Database by Design, LLC forthwith if you obtain information as to any unauthorized possession, use or disclosure of any Database by Design, LLC Software by any person or entity, and further agree to cooperate with Database by Design, LLC at Database by Design, LLC's expense, in protecting Database by Design, LLC's proprietary rights.
17. Unless agreed otherwise in writing by Database by Design, LLC, the Database by Design, LLC Software may be used only on a single computer or workstation. Database by Design, LLC software designed for use on portable workstations may be installed on both a portable and a stationary computer but may not be used on both simultaneously. You may not install the Database by Design, LLC Software on a network except to facilitate permissible installation of the Database by Design, LLC Software on computers attached to the network. You warrant and guarantee that all users of the software shall be aware of and comply with the terms of this license.
18. Certain Database by Design, LLC Software is provided for online use as part of the Database by Design, LLC Services (the "Database by Design, LLC Online Software"), and the use of such software may be subject to fees as outlined in the current Fee Schedule in accordance with this Agreement. The Database by Design, LLC Online Software is hosted software which runs directly on Database by Design, LLC's servers, and you may not download, install, store or make any copies of the Database by Design, LLC Online Software, nor may you sublicense the Database by Design, LLC Online Software. You agree not in any way to translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, reproduce, rent, lease, lend, license, distribute, market or otherwise dispose of any portion of the Database by Design, LLC Online Software or any copies thereof and not to assist any third party.
19. Database by Design, LLC provides its customers with the ability to order certain third-party software (the "Third Party Software"), depending on the hosting package ordered. Except for Third Party Software which is also Online Software, such Third Party Software is delivered to Database by Design, LLC Customers by mail and may be ordered via customer's control panel for a period of six months after the commencement of the Database by Design, LLC Services. The license conditions governing the use of the Third Party Software may differ from Database by Design, LLC's own software licenses. Customers of Database by Design, LLC are bound by the conditions of all licenses pertaining to such Third Party Software and should make themselves familiar with their terms and conditions. Some such Third Party Software is provided under license from Microsoft Corporation. 20. In the event of termination of this Agreement, or upon any act which shall give rise to Database by Design, LLC's right to terminate, or upon the expiration of the license for Database by Design, LLC Software which is subject to a limited-duration license, any and all licenses granted shall terminate automatically, and you will remove, erase or destroy the Database by Design, LLC Software and documentation and all copies thereof, wherever located, without demand or notice.
21. Database by Design, LLC may stop providing the Software or any updates thereto, including but not limited to the Online Software or the Third-Party Software, at any time without notice or any further liability to You.
22. You agree and warrant that the contact information you have provided to Database by Design, LLC is complete and accurate, and you further agree to notify Database by Design, LLC within fifteen days of a change to any such contact information. Contact information includes your full legal name, e-mail address, and mailing address and the name, mailing address, telephone number, facsimile number, and e-mail address of the technical and administrative contacts for your domain, if any.
23. You agree and warrant that Your Data shall not violate any Laws concerning obscenity and shall not contain or link to any depictions of bestiality, rape, sexual assault, violence, torture or disfigurement, or other content deemed objectionable by Database by Design, LLC, in its sole discretion.
24. You agree that you shall install and maintain appropriate and effective screening devices and/or procedures on Your Web Site to avoid access to, or communication of, any harmful matter or indecent communications to minors.
25. You agree that if, in Database by Design, LLC's sole and exclusive judgment, Database by Design, LLC concludes that Your Web Site displays, contains or links to any harmful matter or indecent materials or communications which are available to, or accessible by, minors, or displays or contains any material that consists of child pornography or which could otherwise result in harm to minors; then Database by Design, LLC may, without prior notice to you and in Database by Design, LLC's sole and exclusive discretion, either remove and erase the material from Your Web Site, and/or disable public access to the material on Your Web Site, and/or cease hosting Your Web Site, without any liability of any kind to Database by Design, LLC from either you or any third party.
26. You agree that in the event that Database by Design, LLC is informed by any party that your domain name or any material on Your Web Site infringes the copyright of any party, or violates the right of publicity or privacy of any party, or consists of any other claim or violation of intellectual property rights of any kind, then Database by Design, LLC may, without prior notice to you and in Database by Design, LLC's sole and exclusive discretion, either remove the material from Your Web Site, and/or disable public access to your domain name or the material on Your Web Site, and/or terminate this Agreement, without any liability of any kind to Database by Design, LLC from either you or any third party. 29.You affirmatively represent, agree and warrant that you have and at all times shall have all necessary intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, al
27. You represent and warrant that you are not a national or resident of Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, Sudan, and Syria or any other country subject to U.S. Treasury Department embargo restrictions, and that you are not listed in the "Entity List" or "Denied Persons List" maintained by the US Department of Commerce or the list of "Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons" maintained by the US Department of Treasury. You further acknowledge that you are not a national or resident of a country whose name is otherwise omitted from the registration form for Database by Design, LLC Services. Residents of countries which are serviced by a Database by Design, LLC affiliate are required to contract with those Database by Design, LLC affiliates, and you represent and warrant that you are not a resident of one of those countries.
28. You agree that you shall fully defend and indemnify Database by Design, LLC, including its officers, directors, owners, managing agents, attorneys, shareholders, related entities, heirs, and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, fines penalties, costs and expenses, attorneys' fees, arbitration fees, mediation fees, expert expenses, and all other consequences of every kind, directly or indirectly resulting from any and all failure(s) of you or your agent(s) to fully comply with all duties, obligations and other provisions set forth in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, your warranties set forth in Section 7 or your violation of a third party's intellectual property rights. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Database by Design, LLC, including its officers, directors, owners.
29. You confirm that you have unilaterally decided to enter the online and/or Web Site service business and that these are high risk businesses. You further confirm, understand, acknowledge and expressly agree that neither Database by Design, LLC, any agent or representative of Database by Design, LLC, nor any other person is currently representing or otherwise directly or indirectly communicating in any manner herein or otherwise, nor has at any time in the past, represented to you or has otherwise directly or indirectly communicated in any manner to you any guarantee, reassurance or any other communication of any kind regarding: the potential profitability, marketability, or likelihood of success of your endeavors through the use of the Database by Design, LLC Services or Database by Design, LLC's Equipment as set forth herein or otherwise; the possibility or likelihood.
30. Any and all services which are or may be provided to you by Database by Design, LLC pursuant to this Agreement, including the licensure of rights herein, are non-exclusive and nothing in this Agreement shall limit or restrict Database by Design, LLC from providing similar services and granting similar licenses to third parties regardless of whether such third parties are competitors of you. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or restrict Database by Design, LLC from engaging in any activities similar to yours or in competition with you.
31. After termination, you will no longer have access to your account and Your Data, including but not limited to e-mails, log files, databases, or other data files associated with your account may be deleted. Database by Design, LLC accepts no liability for such deleted information or content.
32. It is Database by Design, LLC's policy to respect your privacy. Database by Design, LLC will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your account, including its contents, without your prior consent unless Database by Design, LLC deems it necessary, in its sole discretion, to: comply with legal process or other legal requirements, including but not limited to responding to civil or criminal subpoenas, search warrants, national security letters, or other requests for information from law enforcement officials; protect and defend the rights or property of Database by Design, LLC or its officers, agents, affiliates, and licensees; enforce this Agreement; or protect the interests of other Database by Design, LLC customers.
33. In the event of "force majeure" (as defined below), Database by Design, LLC may terminate this Agreement without liability to you. For purposes of the Agreement, "force majeure" shall mean circumstances or occurrences beyond Database by Design, LLC's reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable at the time of entering into the Agreement, in consequence of which Database by Design, LLC cannot reasonably be required to perform its obligations hereunder or otherwise perform its obligations under the Agreement. Such circumstances or occurrences include, but are not limited to: acts of God, war, civil war, insurrection, fires, floods, labor disputes, epidemics, governmental regulations and/or similar acts, embargoes, termination or temporary unavailability of any computer hardware or software, server, or network on which the Database by Design, LLC Services are located
34. Database by Design, LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Database by Design, LLC Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Database by Design, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Database by Design, LLC Services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
35. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AS TO THE INTERPRETATION OF OR ANY PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WHICH ARE NOT FIRST RESOLVED INFORMALLY, SHALL BE DETERMINED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC ("JAMS") AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF JAMS. Any award arising out of such arbitration shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction in the United States. Any action to confirm or vacate such an award must be brought in either the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. You consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts and you waive any challenge to personal jurisdiction or venue in such courts. You further agree that Database by Design, LLC shall be
36. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT AS A PART OF THE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING BETWEEN YOU AND Database by Design, LLC THAT IS IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT
37. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within 6 months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
38. Database by Design, LLC reserves the right to revise its policies (TOS/AUP) at any time without notice.
5-Day Free Trial Terms: ** Discontinued September 1st 2014 **
1. Simply signup and configure your server as you normally would.
2. Complete the registration form with your information.
3. For payment method select either PayPal or Credit Card (for use later if you wish to continue with normal usage of the service).
4. Use the Promotional Code "freetrial".
5. Click checkout.
6. You should not be prompted for any payment information.
7. Once we review your order and approve it, you will receive the login details within 24 hours. We may ask for proof of identification and address.
8. Try the server for 5 full days (120 hours).
9. If you want to keep the server just pay the invoice for the rest of the month. If you do not pay the invoice the server will be taken offline once the free trial ends.
10. There are no restrictions to the free trial however we reserve the right to limit or terminate your free trial period if the service is abused.
11. We reserve the right to decline a free trial for any reason.
12. We reserve the right to limit or terminate a free trial at anytime without notice.
13. All free trial periods are subject to the standard Database By Design TOS/AUP found HERE.
14. While we do not require any payment information you may be asked to provide identity and address with 2 documents such as a vendor invoice (phone bill, other service provider, ect.) and government issued photo ID.
15. Only one free trial per customer.
16. Only new customers who have not used Database By Design services in the past 24 months are eligible for a free trial.
17. Most virtual, single CPU and dual CPU servers are eligible for free trial.
18. Custom orders, specials, bulk servers, clusters, private clouds and highly customized servers are not eligible for a free trial unless otherwise specifically indicated.
19. Servers with memory over 64GB or with Intel "X" series CPU's (except for X5560) are not eligible for free trial unless otherwise specifically indicated.
20. Upgraded RAID controllers, large hard drive quantities, SSD storage, 10GE networking options are reviewed prior to free trial approval.
21. Windows Server Operating System is not eligible for this offer however you may pay for a full month of the license to use the free trial of the server (license fee is not refundable).
22. cPanel/WHM control panel is not eligible for this offer however you may pay for a full month of the license to use the free trial of the server (license fee is not refundable)
Flash Sale Terms:
1. Flash Sales are typically single examples or very low quantity.
2. Flash Sales are open to all users; current DBD clients, former clients or new clients.
3. Flash Sale servers cannot be used to replace similar existing DBD services.
4. Flash Sale specials may end before sooner than indicated however typically last 24 hours each.
5. Flash Sale servers are month-to-month and can be cancelled at anytime.
Price Match Promise Terms:
1. You must have had service with your current host for at least 1 month. You will be asked to provide a past invoice.
2. IP allocations will require justification and approval. Large allocations may be rejected.
3. Intel Xeon x3460, x3470, e3-1270 v1 or v2, x5560, e5620, x5670 and e5-2620 processors are eligible for price match.
4. Some configurations may not be compatible with our servers.
5. Price Match Promise applies to self-managed support only. Fully managed support can be added after server purchase.
6. Non-us based hosts may not be price matched.
7. While rare, we reserve the right to decline a price match for any reason.